Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Will's tale / Hong Kong Baby Photographer

One warm July day of 2009, I did a session for a family who just welcomed a three week old little man to this world. I was so happy that I got the chance to capture his first few days of life. His name is Will.

Will and Daddy in July 2009
 Fast forward 15 months later, the E family is back for their family pics and I'm elated to capture them again. Look at Will...all grown up! He really is such a charmer :)

I do feel that I'm part of the family already! It's like being a part of their reunion. Since then, our babies would play together, and me and Ms C would go out for lunch, hikes and dance classes, and regularly keep in touch on Facebook. Uncle L even interviewed me for a magazine and will someday go for some Karaoke with yours truly (lol).

If not with my biz I wouldn't have met this beautiful family. I wish I'll be in HK for a long time to see Will grow. But hey...the world is small :)
Will and Dad, September 2010

Will and his beautiful Mom


 
With Uncle L (I'll miss you!!! You get back to HK soon and go for a Karaoke!)

With dearest Granpa










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© GARTHE PHOTO ARTS. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED