Thursday, October 7, 2010

1 1 Day Old Baby strong legs! / Hong Kong Newborn Photographer

Mr. C is one strong baby! During our session he would make our hearts pitter patter with his signature strong kicks :) He even wanted to jump out of this hanging planter (see the hanging planter shot below)!

His family arrived in Hong Kong from Manila and I'm privileged to capture his first days of life. I even was able to catch up with his parents about the goings on in my country of birth.

My big congratulations to his family!!!! He is such a pure sunshine!





4 comments:

~currant7 said...

hi michelle!
thank you so much for posting this! can't wait to share this with all our friends. :D

Garthe photo arts said...

You're very welcome Cheryl!!!! I enjoyed our session very much :)!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE :)

Garthe photo arts said...

Thank you so much Ifat!

Post a Comment

 
© GARTHE PHOTO ARTS. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED