Sunday, October 17, 2010

Garthe family visited Beijing!

Would you believe that it's been almost a month since we visited Beijing and I haven't even downloaded the photos from the camera? That's how busy I am these past few days. But...I thought of taking some down time and edit some of the photos. Granted that I was behind the lens most of the time and we spent most of the trip chasing our 20 month old toddler, I did manage to capture some good shots.

We certainly enjoyed the week long trip. Ava, in her terrible two stage, did spend her time running around and being photographed by curious on lookers :)

The photos below are just some of the few that I managed to edit...there were more than 400 Raw files that I still have to check.


The Great Wall of China

Ming Tombs

Aisin Gioro Yumin, nephew of the last Emperor of China Puyi and famous Chinese Calligraphy artist


Garthe Family with Aisin Gioro Yuming (we had him do a personalized Calligraphy for $$$$!!!)

After chasing Ava around, I managed to make her pose for me (whew!)

Summer Palace Diorama (miniature) effect

Lovely time! I highly recommend you guys visiting Beijing! More photos coming up!

4 comments:

Angelwings0917 said...

Chelle you're one of a kind! Great photos! Great ideas. Take care :)
-Angel

Garthe photo arts said...

Aww thank you Angel! You too are one fabulous mom! Steph is one lucky girl! Take care!

Ms. R. J. Prescott said...

looks like a busy and fun family trip..as always beautiful pics!

Garthe photo arts said...

Thanks Randy! It was a really busy "crazy" trip! Travelling with a toddler was a lot of work but none sweeter!

Post a Comment

 
© GARTHE PHOTO ARTS. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED