Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 7 / Hong Kong newborn photographer

What a joy this little one brought me! Only 7 days old, little Mr. J has certainly been a wonderful newborn model. I have used vintage props (one of them is 104 years old) and I couldn't be happier having to utilize these to him. Special thanks to his mom for such a wonderful job "behind the scenes".

I took advantage of the beautiful natural light that we have today. And I couldn't tell you how beautiful it looked on his skin. Would you agree?

I love his photos I used all of them on my website. Feel free to browse the rest on my site!

My 104 year old scale prop
This scale was created in 1942


Not quite sure how old this bowl is...but it sure looks vintage


My beautiful sleepy head :)

2 comments:

Telly Martinez-Relatado said...

Love it Michelle! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the day that you will be shooting my family and I.

Garthe photo arts said...

Aww! Thanks Mommy E! Really appreciate the kind words!

Post a Comment

 
© GARTHE PHOTO ARTS. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED