Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chocolat! / Hong Kong Photographer

After a wonderful lunch with my friends, we went to Vero chocolates in Fenwick Pier for the chocolate tasting. I thought I just died and went to heaven!!!! Their exquisite chocolates are to die for! I especially love their hot chocolate which is like hot, melted chocolate. Their cakes are beautiful...almost too beautiful to eat. We felt so giddy with the whole chocolate experience. I would like to thank my wonderful friends for the nice treat (it'll be my birthday on the 17th)! Ray, the manager and my dear friend Ifat ...thank you thank you for satisfying my sweet tooth:) Ahhh...life couldn't be any better ( and sweeter!).

Thank goodness I brought my camera with me so here are a few shots of the indulgence! Enjoy!

Here's to perfect chocolate....and Italian sparkling wine!
The most beautiful cakes I've ever seen!



70%  Dark Chocolate drink....heavenly


Passion fruit cake
Chocolate Raspberry
Caramel chocolate....my fave!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© GARTHE PHOTO ARTS. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED